Cor-Pro Systems, Inc. provides corrosion protection using Plural Component Equipment, a specialized spray system that allows for heating and/or delay in mixing of multi-component coating materials.
Many of these products are viscous and difficult to spray with conventional or normal air-less spray systems (even impossible).
True to our “Pioneering” corporate value, Cor-Pro Systems is leading the Corrosion Protection industry with its investment in a state-of-the art plural component sprayer that can service a wide variety of harsh environment, industrial coating formulations.
If you have questions regarding coatings or want to get a custom quote for your spray coating needs, call Cor-Pro in Houston, Texas (Gulf Coast) at 713-896-1091, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advantages of plural component materials
Why use plural component materials? Here are a few reasons:
- Coatings are usually 100% volume solids – Zero VOC emissions
- Viscous coatings are thinned by heating; thus removing the need for additive solvents
- Drying of coatings does not involve solvent evaporate from the film; thus, no leaching of volatile organic compounds volcanic components into the environment
- Many products allowed for contact with drinkable water
- Many coatings have shorter curing times than the solvent based comparative product
- Automatic mixing of bases; can handle very fast curing coatings
- Allows for more flexibility in coating chemistry; often leading to tighter, stronger and more durable film
Please contact us about our plural component spray application capabilities.
VELOCITY: Delivery in Hours, Not Days
Cor-Pro’s Velocity coating service is specifically geared toward rapid-response tasks.
If you have a pressing deadline, Velocity is the answer to your prayers. This premium service utilizes every advantage of the Cor-Pro methodology, including multiple accuracy checks, superbly trained crew, and round-the-clock facility operation to meet delivery schedules.
We take pride in the Cor-Pro Velocity Service. The purpose and responsibility of this offering is to ensure that your urgent coating projects are processed and delivered expeditiously. We have assembled a team of Cor-Pro’s best experts to staff the Velocity Desk everyday at 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM to process any project that require Velocity Service.
Only Cor-Pro can offer you this kind of responsiveness while guaranteeing a superior level of professionalism and commitment to quality.
For a custom consultation or a quote, call Cor-Pro in Houston, Texas (Gulf Coast) at 713-896-1091, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.