Cor-Pro Systems, Inc. provides top-of-the-line coating services in Houston, Texas and nearby Gulf Coast areas.
With almost 30 years of expertise in corrosion protection, Cor-Pro Systems delivers unparalleled service to clients in a variety of industries. Cor-Pro Systems is a high quality provider in the corrosion prevention industry in the Gulf Coast, accessible to all nearby facilities like oil refineries and petrochemical plants.
Cor-Pro provides custom coating services in Houston that protects components and equipment from corrosion and abrasion. Methods of surface preparation and coating application include:
- Epoxy and urethane coatings
- 1-hour cure epoxies
- Zinc primers
- Water resistant coating
- Abrasive blasting
- and many more
If you have questions regarding coatings or want to get a custom quote for your coating needs, call Cor-Pro in Houston, Texas (Gulf Coast) at 713-896-1091, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Corrosion Protection: What Are Coatings?
Corrosion is the leading cause of damage in industrial machine parts and equipment. Corrosion cost the US economy over $1 trillion last year. At 6.2% of the country’s GDP, corrosion is one of the largest single expenses in the US economy.
Coatings form a protective barrier which prevents corrosion and limit potential losses and operational costs.
Corrosion Protection: What Kind Of Coating Services Are Available?
- Epoxy Coatings
- 1-Hour Cure Epoxies
- Urethane Coatings
- Zinc Primers
- Thermal-Cured Thin Film (Xylan, Ceramic Metallic, thin film Epoxy, Moly, etc.)
- Wear-Resistant Coatings
- High Temperature Coatings
- Abrasive Blasting (complete line of abrasive media available)
- Alternative profile achievement for areas not allowing blast
Corrosion Protection: Why Are Coatings Important?
Companies can save up to 25 to 30% of annual corrosion costs in the US if they invest in quality coatings. Without proper coatings, corrosion can have damaging effects on valves, motors, pumps, fasteners, switches, belts, and other mechanical equipment.
In infrastructure, the annual direct cost is around $22.6 billion. Corrosion costs total $47.9 billion for utilities such as gas, water, and electricity.
- 25% of costs caused by corrosion is avoided by applying existing knowledge on corrosion protection such as coatings.
- Work-related accidents cost the US $250 billion every year. A lot of those incidents are caused by faulty work equipment. If a structure is free of corrosion, the risk for accidents is significantly reduced.
- In the event your equipment does falter due to corrosion, repairing it will take time. Once operations stop, the delay in production will also mean profit losses.
VELOCITY: Delivery in Hours, Not Days
Cor-Pro’s Velocity coating service is specifically geared toward rapid-response tasks.
If you have a pressing deadline, Velocity is the answer to your prayers. This premium service utilizes every advantage of the Cor-Pro methodology, including multiple accuracy checks, superbly trained crew, and round-the-clock facility operation to meet delivery schedules.
We take pride in the Cor-Pro Velocity Service. The purpose and responsibility of this offering is to ensure that your urgent coating projects are processed and delivered expeditiously. We have assembled a team of Cor-Pro’s best experts to staff the Velocity Desk everyday at 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM to process any project that require Velocity Service.
Only Cor-Pro can offer you this kind of responsiveness while guaranteeing a superior level of professionalism and commitment to quality.
For a custom consultation or a quote, call Cor-Pro in Houston, Texas (Gulf Coast) at 713-896-1091, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.